Hello my little sparkles!
I have seen this challenge making the rounds on a few blogs so thought I would get on the bandwagon. I am going to give you 10 facts about me…
Then you can copy and paste this and share 10 facts about yourself!
So here we go…
- I am a full-time Retail Marketing Executive at Aurum Holdings for the Goldsmiths brand. I also graduated in 2013 with a 2:1 BA Joint Honours in Marketing and Media Studies.
- I am in a long term and long distance relationship of 8 years with my fiance Adam.
We met in Leicester, he moved to Northampton while I studied at Northampton University. He then moved to High Wycombe and now he resides in Sunny Bournemouth.
- My biggest dream is to own an animal sanctuary where I take in abused and homeless animals, rehabilitate them and then find them a forever home.
- As some of you maybe aware from my blog I love crochet, painting and anything else which takes a dash of creative flair.
- I have lived with my grandmother and auntie for most of my life. I look at them equally as parents but also friends. They have done so much for me for so long – I only hope that one day I am able to support them like they have me.
- I have a severely autistic brother who is over 6ft. He eats like a bottomless pit yet he is very slender (why couldn’t I have that gene?).
- I am a notorious planner and time-freak. I am a constant worrier, even if there is not anything to worry about (trust me I will find something).
- Malibu-Bay-Breeze is my favorite drink. Adam and I discovered it on holiday in Mexico. Malibu, pineapple juice and a dash of cranberry juice. Perfection.
- I have watched Fight Club over 30 times. I know all of the words off by heart. It is still my fav film of all time!
- I do not hate many things but what gets me angry is injustice.
Hope this has helped you get to know me a little better!
Of course if you are interested in knowing anything else about me feel free to message me or drop me a comment!
Can’t wait to read your 10 facts!
Lots of love and have a blessed day